Jonathan Dai is a Canadian businessman, social activist, and leader in the Chinese community. He ran in several federal and provincial elections, helped organize quite a few leadership races, and understands Canadian politics well. Jonathan has also been dedicated to the economic development of the immigrant communities, received a Citizenship, and Immigration award in 1997, and a Canada 150th Anniversary Volunteer Services Medallion in 2017. In his role as the founding president of Canada-China Council for Cooperation and Development (CCCCD), Jonathan continues to champion and promote understanding and better relationship between Canada and China.
Canadian politicians parrot debunked “Uyghur Genocide” narrative, while refusing to act on genocide against Indigenous Nations | Op-Ed — The Canada Files
Christopher Black is a distinguished Toronto lawyer specializing in international criminal Law. He gained world fame for the defence of formal Serbian president Slobodan Milosevic and Rwandan general Augustin Ndindiliyimana. Despites the physical attacks and death threats Black has received, he continuous to fight for human rights and international justice.
Award-winning journalist Max Blumenthal has contributed many books on current affairs and issues, including best-selling Republican Gomorrah, Goliath, The Fifty One Day War, and The Management of Savagery. His writings can also be found on The Sputnik, Russia Today, The New York Times, Los Angeles Time etc. Max also acts as the editor-in-chief of The Greyzone, an online news website dedicated to original investigative journalism, news, and analysis.
- Xinjiang shakedown: US anti-China lobby cashed in on ‘forced labor’ campaign that cost Uyghur workers their jobs
- China detaining millions of Uyghurs? Serious problems with claims by US-backed NGO and far-right researcher ‘led by God’ against Beijing
- Genocide Allegations Have Been Weaponized against Confucius Institutes and Students
- We've been hearing about "concentration camps" to liken China to Nazi Germany
- The US Accusation of Genocide in China, with Max Blumenthal and Zhun Xu
Mario Cavolo , senior fellow at the Center for China & Globalization, is also a media host and commentator, as well as author of five books including China, the Big Lie? The Truth of Trillions in a Culture of Cash.
- CCP Xinjiang and Foreign YouTubers in China
- Ep 13 Meng WanZhou vs USA/CANADA ⎮ "The War on China Show"® with Attorney Christopher Black
- Justice, Democracy and Freedom: What Does It Look Like for Meng Wanzhou?
- The Case of Huawei’s Meng Wanzhou: A Delicate Matter of Global Consequences Takes a Fresh Turn
- Be Kind Rewind - Mario Cavolo at CCG Webinar on Role of China-US enterprises in #pandemic
- US-China pandemic protocols, "propaganda," and book deals with Mario Cavolo
- Mario Livestream NOW! on China's HUGE Covid Delta Spread!
- Welcome To My World! Mario Cavolo's Youtube Channel Introduction
William Ging Wee Dere (謝景煒)
William is a documentary filmmaker and author of “Being Chinese in Canada, The Struggle for Identity, Redress and Belonging.” (Douglas & McIntyre, 2019), winner of the 2020 Blue Metropolis/Conseil des arts de Montréal Diversity Prize. He has been an anti-imperialist organizer, and then a leading activist in the 2-decade movement for redress of the Chinese Head Tax and Exclusion Act.
William's grandfather arrived in Canada in 1909 and paid the $500 Head Tax. William's father also paid the $500 Head Tax when he came to Canada at the age of 14 in 1921. The Chinese Exclusion Act separated William's family for over three decades. His film “Moving the Mountain” documents how the two Sinophobic legislations affected his family and the Chinese Canadian community.
William was trained as a professional engineer with a Master's in Mechanical Engineering. In the fine tradition of Chinese Canadians, he worked for the railway until his retirement. After which he wrote his award-winning book.
Daniel Dumbrill is a Canadian businessman who currently lives in China. As a noted YouTuber, Daniel presents a variety of topics to refute the unfounded Western allegations about human rights violations in China. As of today, his YouTube channel Of Course China! has attracted 160K subscribers.
- Xinjiang/HK Debate/Discussion w/Paul Mooney, MSM Journalist & Vietnam War Vet Banned from China
- Will There Be a World War Against China?
- The China Dream is Real
- News On China Team Casual Livestream & AMA
- China Hate Racist Youtuber Update - A followup on Laowhy86 & SerpentZa (ADV China)
- Xinjiang "Genocide" Talk - Pivot To Peace Excerpt
- The Xinjiang Genocide - an excerpt from the "Genocide" panel
- Libya Destroyed & ETIM (Xinjiang Terrorism) Video Follow-up
- The Point: Debunking anti-China allegations with Daniel Dumbrill
- Hong Kong is far freer since its return to China
- Main Stream Media Shills - Ben Packham & The Great Chinese Barrier Reef
- Main Stream Media Shills - Sophie Williams, Kerry Allen & Their BBC Genocide Promotion Team
George Galloway is a news broadcaster, leader of the Workers Party of Britain, and writer, having written such books as Fidel Castro Handbook, I'm Not the Only One, and The Principles Of Religious Development. Galloway has appeared to comment on several Russia Today (RT) news segments and is respected worldwide for his anti-war and anti-Imperialist stances.
Vancouver-based Business and Marketing Executive Cyrus Jassen has committed to help people understand the real China. He brings unique stories and deep analysis about China through the Real Talk China segment of his YouTube channel, eventually having earned him 158K followers. Cyrus is also known by his Chinese name Wang Dezhong (王德中).
- Team USA Shares Thoughts on Beijing Olympics | Adrian Adams | USA Bobsled
- America Wants War with China - Why This American is Saying No!
- The Future of Hong Kong | Real Talk China | Ep 1 The Keybros
- China Australia Trade War | Real Talk China | Ep 2 HazzaChinaVlogs
- Bytedance Will Be Bigger Than Facebook | Real Talk China | Ep 3 Matthew Brennan
- Working at Alibaba as a Foreigner | Real Talk China Ep4 | Chloe Goncalves
- What's it REALLY like to travel in Xinjiang, China? | Real Talk China Ep5
- China's Digital Yuan will Change the World | Real Talk China Ep6
- What is the Future of Canada China Relations? | Real Talk China Ep7
- The Plan for Disabled People in China | Real Talk China Ep8
- How NYC is Stopping Asian Hate Crime | Real Talk China Ep 9
- Americans Debate: Should YOU Fear China? Real Talk China Ep 10
- 200 Weekends in China - Travel to Every UNESCO Site in China - Real Talk China Ep11
Aidan Jonah is the Editor-in-Chief of The Canada Files, a Socialist, Anti-Imperialist news site founded in 2019. He has written about Canadian imperialism, federal politics, and Leftist resistance to colonialism across the world. He is a third-year Bachelor of Journalism student at Ryerson University, who was the Head of Communications and Community Engagement for Etobicoke North NDP Candidate Naiima Farah in the 2019 Federal Election.
- Meet the Nepal director of regime-change NGO National Democratic Institute, turned sinophobic New Brunswick Education Minister
- Subcommittee report declaring “Uighur Genocide” dominated by researchers and groups funded by CIA cut-out, National Endowment for Democracy
- What's the deal with outlet that pushed sinophobic "Never Tracked China Agents" story?
- Who’s behind the Canadian Think Tank Pushing for Sanctions against China and Iran?
Canada’s 'Free Tibet' movement: How a NED backed dissident group gained a firm influence in the New Democratic Party
Fernando Munoz is a licensed language teacher originally from Colombia. He has been teaching English in China for over a decade and owns an English-teaching educational facility there. He shares vivid real-life experiences in China through his YouTube channel FerMuBe which has 29.4K subscribers so far.
Based in Dongguan, Guangdong, Mr. Munoz is a highly respected business owner in the field of language learning and consultancy who shares his expertise and experiences living in China for over twenty years. He is the Founder and CEO of EZ KIDS® education training centers since 2005.
His contributions to Chinese society are notable, including his language consulting work with the Dongguan city government in preparation for the United Nations IFPRA Livable Communities Awards in 2006 and 2008. In 2007, he presented a road sign correction project financed by him, which received praise and appreciation from the community.
- LIVE: Why Are We So Excited About China's Infrastructure?
- Ep 13 Meng WanZhou vs USA/CANADA ⎮ "The War on China Show"® with Attorney Christopher Black
- No More Xinjiang Lies: Part 1: UN Article 2
- No More Xinjiang Lies: Part 2 - Allegations of Forced Labour in Xinjiang - true or manipulation?
- No More Xinjiang Lies: Part 3 - UYGHUR BIRTH Prevention in XINJIANG?
- XinJiang the Future of China
- De radicalization in Xinjiang HOW TO DO IT? Misrepresentations of the Uighur Tribunal
- Xinjiang Night Food Market — April 2021
Justin Podur is a Toronto-based writer and a Fellow in Writing at Globetrotter. You can find him on his website at podur.org and on Twitter @justinpodur. He teaches at York University in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change.
Shangguan Jiewen is an American reporter who has been living in China for over ten years. His YouTube channel showing a very different China from the one that the West portrays in the mainstream media. His videos bring us to a modern, prosperous, and democratic China that the West doesn't want people to know about.
- China always put the people First
- China Shows Real Leadership
- China has the Harmony that America Needs
- China is doing what America never did
- Others Should Learn From China
- Why You Should Come to China for Yourself
- Why more than half of all foreigners who live in China end up living here for more than 5 years?
- Gender Equality in China? these mainstream media sources spouting a lot of the same misinformation